Vs > Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut
Dera Ismail Khan vs Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut Climate & Distance Between
Dera Ismail Khan vs Columbus, Ga, Usa
Dera Ismail Khan vs Kansas City, Missouri, Usa
Dera Ismail Khan vs Pskov, Russia
Dera Ismail Khan vs Latina, Italy
Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut vs Alert Bay, Bc, Canada
Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut vs Pawnee City, Ne, Usa
Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut vs Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa, Usa
Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut vs Nadi, Viti Levu, Fiji
Paso De Los Toros vs Borzja
Nome, Alaska vs Conceicao Araguaia
As-Suways/ Suez vs Montes Claros
Nkhata Bay vs Klodzko
- The distance between Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan and Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada is approximately 8,808 km or 5,473 mi.
- To reach Dera Ismail Khan in this distance one would set out from Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut bearing 34.2° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Dera Ismail Khan bearing 163° or SSE .
- Dera Ismail Khan has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh) whereas Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut has a tundra climate (ET).
- Dera Ismail Khan is in or near the subtropical desert scrub biome whereas Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 33 °C (59.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 12.5 °C (22.5°F) less in Dera Ismail Khan. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 158.2 mm (6.2 in) less which is equivalent to 158.2 l/m² (3.88 US gal/ft²) or 1,582,000 l/ha (169,126 US gal/ac) less. About 5/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 31.9° higher in Dera Ismail Khan than in Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -17 (-1)
|| -13 (0)
|| -2 (0)
|| -1 (0)
|| -23 (-1)
|| 0 (0)
|| -20 (-1)
|| -35 (-1)
|| -40 (-2)
|| -21 (-1)
|| -158 (-6)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (¬°)
Url to share!
Dera Ismail Khan vs Belterra, Brazil
Dera Ismail Khan vs Trieste, Friuli Venezia Giulia, Italy
Dera Ismail Khan vs Boston, Massachusetts, Usa
Dera Ismail Khan vs Montgomery Al, Usa
Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut vs Monterrey, Mexico
Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut vs San Angelo, Texas, Usa
Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut vs Suntar, Russia
Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut vs Umm Benin, Sudan
Thunder Bay, On vs Bhubaneshwar
Miskolc vs Uzgorod
Cimone Mountain vs Nigde
Passo Fundo vs Los Angeles, California
Dera Ismail Khan vs Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Dera Ismail Khan
Climate Guides for Locations near Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut
- Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada - 642.9 kms (399.5 miles) NNW
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 794.1 kms (493.4 miles) NW
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 557.2 kms (346.3 miles) N
- Coral Harbour, Nt, Canada - 722.6 kms (449.1 miles) W
- Cape Hopes Advance, Quebec, Canada - 300.9 kms (187 miles) S
- Inukjuak, Quebec, Canada - 777.8 kms (483.3 miles) SW
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 749 kms (465.4 miles) N
- Egedesminde, Greenland - 889.6 kms (552.8 miles) NE
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 530.8 kms (329.9 miles) N
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 473.9 kms (294.5 miles) NNE
- Sndre Strmfjord, Greenland - 898.3 kms (558.2 miles) ENE
- Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, S√łndre Str√łmfjord, Greenland - 894.3 kms (555.7 miles) ENE
- Holsteinsborg, Greenland - 773.2 kms (480.5 miles) NE
- Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada - 463.9 kms (288.3 miles) NE
- Nuuk/ Godth√•b, Greenland - 819 kms (509 miles) E
- Kuujjuaq, Qc, Canada - 628.3 kms (390.4 miles) S
- Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 885.1 kms (550 miles) SSE