Vs > Fort St John, Bc
Dera Ismail Khan vs Fort St John, Bc Climate & Distance Between
Dera Ismail Khan vs San Luis, Argentina
Dera Ismail Khan vs Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic
Dera Ismail Khan vs Ekalaka, Mt, Usa
Dera Ismail Khan vs Luling, Tx, Usa
Fort St John, Bc vs Maripasoula, French Guiana
Fort St John, Bc vs Atikokan, On, Canada
Fort St John, Bc vs Kenitra, Morocco
Fort St John, Bc vs Aberdeen, Sd, Usa
Chatham, Nb vs Tripoli, Peloponnese
Nawabshah vs Casablanca
Windsor, Il vs Velikie Luki
Izmail vs Luanda
- The distance between Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan and Fort St John, Bc, Canada is approximately 10,162 km or 6,315 mi.
- To reach Dera Ismail Khan in this distance one would set out from Fort St John, Bc bearing 350.1° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Dera Ismail Khan bearing 186.4° or S .
- Dera Ismail Khan has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh) whereas Fort St John, Bc has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Dera Ismail Khan is in or near the subtropical desert scrub biome whereas Fort St John, Bc is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 22.6 °C (40.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.8 °C (15.8°F) less in Dera Ismail Khan. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 198.7 mm (7.8 in) less which is equivalent to 198.7 l/m² (4.88 US gal/ft²) or 1,987,000 l/ha (212,423 US gal/ac) less. About 4/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 24.4° higher in Dera Ismail Khan than in Fort St John, Bc.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Dera Ismail Khan relative to Fort St John, Bc. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Fort St John, Bc vs Dera Ismail Khan
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -21 (-1)
|| -6 (0)
|| -24 (-1)
|| -53 (-2)
|| -13 (-1)
|| -26 (-1)
|| -22 (-1)
|| -27 (-1)
|| -19 (-1)
|| -199 (-8)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
Url to share!
Dera Ismail Khan vs Bora-Bora Vataipe, French Polynesia
Dera Ismail Khan vs Frontone, Italy
Dera Ismail Khan vs Skikda, Algeria
Dera Ismail Khan vs Roseburg, Or, Usa
Fort St John, Bc vs Cook, South Australia, Australia
Fort St John, Bc vs Myitkyina, Myanmar
Fort St John, Bc vs Napari, Tabuaeran, Kiribati
Fort St John, Bc vs Rock Rapids, Ia, Usa
Volterra vs Zielona Gora
Dannevirke vs Ivdel’
Rockhampton, Queensland vs Sacramento, California
Addis Ababa vs Barra Do Corda
Dera Ismail Khan vs Fort St John, Bc Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Dera Ismail Khan
Climate Guides for Locations near Fort St John, Bc
- Fort Nelson, British Columbia, Canada - 309.4 kms (192.3 miles) NNW
- Mackenzie, Bc, Canada - 182.3 kms (113.3 miles) WSW
- Smithers, Bc, Canada - 434.6 kms (270.1 miles) WSW
- Terrace, Bc, Canada - 532.8 kms (331.1 miles) WSW
- Burns Lake, Bc, Canada - 389.2 kms (241.9 miles) WSW
- Prince George, British Columbia, Canada - 289.3 kms (179.8 miles) SSW
- Quesnel, Bc, Canada - 374.4 kms (232.7 miles) SSW
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 340.6 kms (211.6 miles) NE
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 369 kms (229.3 miles) NE
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 203.5 kms (126.5 miles) E
- Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada - 65.4 kms (40.7 miles) SSE
- Slave Lake, Ab, Canada - 387.4 kms (240.7 miles) ESE
- Grande Prairie, Ab, Canada - 165.4 kms (102.8 miles) SE
- Edmonton Namao, Ab, Canada - 545 kms (338.7 miles) ESE
- Edson, Ab, Canada - 402.5 kms (250.1 miles) SE
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada - 548.2 kms (340.7 miles) ESE
- Blue River, Bc, Canada - 466.5 kms (289.9 miles) SSE